Insurance rates for Condos and townhouses are generally much lower than homeowners insurance prices for single-family dwellings. This is because the condo association master policy will cover damage to all items in the building, including the roof, walls, and common areas.

Condo and townhouse homeowners’ policies typically cover more than just the structure of the property. They also cover your personal possessions inside the condo or townhouse, such as furniture, appliances, and clothing.

To find outstanding services and great coverage for your condo or townhouse, call Inside Insurance at 801-505-4300 or online at

Condo Insurance Request

I need to talk to a Real Person