The amount of insurance you should purchase for your condo will depend on what coverages and limits are provided by your HOA master insurance policy.  You can request a copy of your HOA master insurance policy from your homeowners’ association.

You should purchase enough dwelling coverage to meet or exceed the deductible amount listed on the HOA master policy.

You should purchase enough Personal Property coverage to adequately protect your personal items, such as furniture, clothing, computers and electronics, and kitchen and household items.

Additional coverage may be appropriate depending on your individual situation.

You should also verify with HOA if they require certain minimum coverages on your individual HO-6 Condo Policy.

To speak with a knowledgeable insurance advisor about great coverage for your condo or townhouse, call Inside Insurance at 801-505-4300 or online at

Condo Insurance Request

I need to talk to a Real Person

Inside insurance was founded on the principle of Integrity (doing the right thing, even if no one is watching). We pride ourselves on putting our client’s needs first. Providing the most appropriate coverage is our first priority. As an Independent agency, we are able to provide our clients with the best insurance products available to suit their needs, and then match them with the best price available. We want to be your Agency for life and we strive to blow your socks off with our service to earn your trust in referring your family and friends.

Next Steps - Condo Insurance in Utah