Condo Insurance in Utah

Are you a Utah condominium owner or involved in a condo association? There are many types of homeowners insurance policies for different types of homes. Having the correct type of condo insurance for your condo or townhome is important and something that is often overlooked. A condo insurance policy not the same as a homeowners’ insurance policy.

HO-6 insurance (or condo insurance) is entirely different from a traditional single family home insurance policy. If you want to cover your personal property, liability, and the parts of the condominium unit that are your responsibility, you need a high-quality Utah HO-6 insurance policy to keep you protected.

If you don’t already have a unique HO-6 insurance policy for your Utah condo, now is the time to get one. But before you go any further, it’s smart to do your homework and familiarize yourself with all aspects of condo insurance so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting coverage for and how it works.

We’ve created this guide to help you learn about HO-6 insurance and all your options when it comes to taking out a policy. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding Utah condo insurance!

What does an HO6 condo policy cover?

If you’re an individual condo owner, then you’ll need to get coverage for your personal property on-site. In Utah, this is called HO-6 Insurance.

There is a wide range of options for HO6 condo insurance in Utah, including:

  • Personal liability
  • Special assessments
  • Master policy deductible
  • Loss of use
  • Personal property
  • Medical payments