Unlike homeowners, condo dwellers don’t own the building they live in or the land it sits on. Your master policy will cover the condo building and common areas, but you’ll need to put together a condo insurance policy to protect your unit and personal belongings inside. 

Although it may not be required by your lender or your homeowners association, purchasing your own individual condo insurance policy is a smart financial decision to make.

Thanks to the ever-changing housing market, condo insurance is a very important part of anyone’s portfolio.

To find outstanding services and great coverage for your condo or townhouse, call Inside Insurance at 801-505-4300 or online at InsideInsuranceAgency.com

Condo Insurance Request

I need to talk to a Real Person